- Eligibility: 12th | Under Graduate | Graduate | Post – Graduate Students
Documents required at the time of admission:
- Fully filled admission form
- 2 Passport size photos
- HSC passing/ Graduation/ Post Graduation Certificate
- Current/Local Residential Address Proof (Electricity Bill)
- Permanent Address Proof (Electricity Bill / Driving Licence /Passport)
- Aadhar Card
- NEFT Details
Account Name – IDM
Account Number – 556011035928
Bank Name – Kotak
Branch – Dr. R.S. Bhandari Marg, Indore
IFS Code – KKBK0000751
- Cheque favoring IDM of the amount for the selected course.
Terms & Conditions:
- Full Fee to be paid in favor of “IDM” by cheque or NEFT as per the schedule, No other means of payment are acceptable.
- Timely payment of scheduled payments is must. Defaults on the samet will attract a penalty.
- Fee once paid is completely non-refundable & non- transferrable in any circumstances.
- ALPHA reserves the right to refuse to allow a student to attend the session while fees remain unpaid.
- 75% Attendance of the total conducted sessions will be compulsory. Certification, Internship & Job placement assistance may be affected if the attendance in not maintained.
- If any student is not able to attend the class due to any reason the same should be communicated before the session to ALPHA via mail or written application only.
- ALPHA reserves the right to record the online sessions. Any student found recording on any medium will be strictly dealt with legally if needed.
- No online sessions will be repeated or shared (recording) with the students. Only synopsis of such session will be available for student’s refrence.
- No student is permitted to share his ID and Password for the online session with anyone. Strict actions will be taken upon violation/ Proxy of the same.
- Assistance for Internship/Job placement will be provided to only those students who qualify through the course with 75% attendance & timely submission Assignments & Presentations.
- ALPHA provides 100% Job assistance to the deserving students; however this should not be treated as assurance.
- Since the courses are practically oriented, equal importance to the practical exposure is required.